Are you a high school teacher who:
- Teaches computer science and
- Wants to improve the number and diversity of students who take your classes?
- Wants to make beginning programming classes more interesting and fun?
- Wants to learn how to let know everyone (students, parents, administrators, guidance counselors) know about the great opportunities available to students with computer science skills?
- Wants to start teaching computer science at your school?
We invite you to apply for the 2013 Tapestry Workshop at the University of Oklahoma.
Selected workshop participants who complete the entire workshop will receive $1000 to assist with time and travel costs, and to show appreciation for assessing the workshop program and activities.
Returning Tapestry attendees who complete an entire workshop will be awarded honorariums of $250 to asist with time and travel costs, and to show appreciation for assessing the workshop program and activities.
The workshop begins mid-morning on Tuesday, July 23 and finishes mid-afternoon on Thursday, July 25.
For accommodations based on disability contact Deborah Trytten